Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Birthday, Marcella!

My baby turned 10 on March 7th.  Still to this day, I think about what I did the day before she was born 10 years ago.  I remember every detail.
 
Her party was at the Chiller, ice skating.  She even helped her Aunt Sheena make her own cake.  "Frozen" theme, of course!
 


 And we had face painting, too!


Marcella wanted her art teacher to come and paint faces.  We were so tickled that she came.  She even ice skated with all the kids, too!


We've come to love ice skating.  So much in fact, we all got our own ice skates for Marcella's birthday.  Thanks, Marcella!  Now it's on the calendar every weekend to go ice skating.  I suppose this goes down in my Happiness Project for learning something new, too!

I can't believe my baby is 10!

1 comment: