Thursday, May 19, 2011

Keepsakes by Jill & Judy

When I was growing up, my mom stayed home to raise us kids and she created keepsakes to sell to people for gifts.  She did so many of them, it was money she earned to help our family go on summer vacations. These keepsakes are all over the world now.  They are in England, Australia, Italy and many more places I can't think of right now.  They are beautifully done and very well made.  Now that I'm a stay-at-home mom, I have gone into business with my mom and we create these keepsakes together.

Keepsakes by Jill & Judy are hand decorated invitations or announcements for any life's milestones.  Anniversaries, weddings, graduations, new baby and many more!  Here are some pictures of the keepsakes I've done so far.
High School Graduation Announcement
Baby Boy
Baby Girl


 I also have different designs for babies, weddings and anniversaries.  So, for example, if you have more than one child, the baby announcement for each child would be a different picture so they are not all the same.

Wedding Invitation

 If you're interested in getting a keepsake for a gift or for yourself, post a comment or send me an email at jillzy@columbus.rr.com

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment